Through this fund, EHA provides immediate response during disasters through providing food, shelter and medical care. EHA also provides long-term solutions by training communities in disaster risk reduction and stabilization.
A partial list of situations where EHA has helped include:
- Covid Pandemic
- Earthquake relief in Nepal 2015
- Flood relief in Uttar Pradesh, Jammu, and Kashmir 2014
- Flood Relief in Bihar and Andhra 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Kashmir 2008
- Tsunami affecting South East and South Asia in 2004
- Gujarat 2001
- Super Cyclone in Orissa in 1999
- Kosovo refugee crisis in 1999
- Earthquake relief in Central India 1993
We are currently responding to the devastation caused by coronavirus by providing hospital beds, oxygen, and other necessities.