Thank you for supporting EHA! Our goal is to raise resources to support EHA’s efforts to serve the poor in the name of Christ in North India. Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding funding the ministry. We welcome your interest and participation.
How to give:
- Give Online: You may designate your gift for a wide range of specific funds. You may make your gift “one time”, or you may establish a recurring donation.
- Monthly Gifts: Please be advised that CanadaHelps deducts 3.5% of your gift for their processing fees.
- One-time Gifts: Please be advised that CanadaHelps deducts 4.0% of your gift for their processing fees.
- Give by Direct Deposit: We offer you the convenience of electronic fund transfer (EFT) giving. Please fill out this form and after completing it, you may scan and email it to us. You may select the amount you wish to give on a monthly basis, and you may designate the fund to which you wish to direct your donation. Please check the appropriate box on the form. Thank you!
- Give by Mail: To donate to EHA by mail, simply send your check to:
- EHA Canada 8-115 Meadows Blvd. Saskatoon, SK S7V 0E6
- Shares and Securities: EHA Canada is now set up to receive donations in the form of shares or securities exchange. Donors are able to transfer shares to EHA Canada and receive a charitable receipt for the complete value of the donation and not pay any capital gains tax. The transaction will be free of fees according to the security agency for EHA if they handle the transaction.
EHA Canada is a recognized Canadian charity (897837829RR0001).
Our books are externally audited annually.
All contributions are tax deductible.
Are you looking for software for your organization? We have been using Donarius and found it just right for us.