We have listed current prayer needs for EHA. Please join us in prayer.
- Dr. Christopher’s illness – he had a good surgery and is recovering – as of yesterday – he is back at Chhatarpur for a month’s visit. He will need to go back to Vellore for Radio Therapy. The tumour is not malignant. Praise God.
- The EHA leaders are at Satbarwa hospital trying to solve some issues that have risen due to the unstable political situation there. They need wisdom.
- After two years of struggling with Chinchpada, finally EHA has reopened the hospital with a new team and new buildings. Praise God for this and pray for resources needed.
- Pray for Dr. Sunil Gokavi as he begins his new role of managing the overall leadership of EHA as Executive Director. Pray for wisdom and a smooth transition.
- Pray for EHA management at Baptist Christian Hospital in Tezpur as they deal with threats from political forces after the non-renewal of some contract staff.
- Pray for each EHA hospital’s staff to be able to help patients who have attempted suicide. Pray that they can help these people physically, emotionally, and spiritually as they share the only true hope found in Christ.
- Pray for wisdom for the leadership at Madhipura Christian Hospital as they plan for the construction of staff quarters and a nurses hostel. Pray for wisdom to make the right choices to stay within budget and for timely completion of the project.
- Pray for the financial resources needed for each hospital to acquire new equipment enabling them to better care for their patients and keep them safe. Some hospitals need a vehicle, some a ventilator, and some need monitors and lab equipment.
- Pray for the safety of Community Health and Development Program staff as they travel to area villages and sometimes stay overnight to reach out to the people (travel is always a risky undertaking in rural North India). Pray for the new projects these CHDP staff are developing in areas such as human trafficking and community radio.